- 335 liters a day (can produce more in certain environmental conditions)
- kWh: 0.49 kWh/gallon (0.13 kWh/l)
Wide range of operating conditions: 5ºC-55ºC; 20%-99% RH.
Electric; 400/460 V, 3-phase, 50-60 Hz
Components NSF 61 certified.
Power Supply: Electrical Grid and/or Generator
Power control enclosure is NEMA type 4X
- Efficient one-person setup
- Easy transport and handling & Automatic switch on/off
- Treatment system and complete water filtration.
- Ultra violet protection & Internal pumping
extreme conditions and heavy-duty use; Specific to Military Use
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The AWG5000 water quality meets and exceeds World Health Organization (WHO) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards.
The AWG5000 is the most advanced atmospheric water generator with low power consumption. Engineered to produce up to 8,400 liters / 2,200 gallons of clean water a day.
UNLIMITED CLEAN WATER. AWG-5000 Technical Specifications.
- Fast set-up, sliding platform
- Automatic switch on/off
- Internal pumping
- Water tank reserve
- Low Maintenance
- Components NSF 61 certified
|Dimensions||579.12 × 220.98 × 220.98 in|
Download Technical Sheet: AWG-5000
Average Water Production and Energy Consumption Per Liter/Gallon