- 550 liters a day (can produce more in certain environmental conditions)
- kWh: 0.60 kWh/gallon (0.18 kWh/l)
Wide range of operating conditions: 5ºC-55ºC; 20%-99% RH.
Electric; 400/460 V, 3-phase, 50-60 Hz
Components NSF 61 certified.
Power Supply: Electrical Grid and/or Generator
Power control enclosure is NEMA type 4X
- Efficient one-person setup
- Easy transport and handling & Automatic switch on/off
- Treatment system and complete water filtration.
- Ultra violet protection & Internal pumping
extreme conditions and heavy-duty use; Specific to Military Use
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The AWG550 water quality meets and exceeds World Health Organization (WHO) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards.
The AWG550 is the most advanced atmospheric water generator with low power consumption. Engineered to produce up to 550 liters / 145 gallons of clean water a day
UNLIMITED CLEAN WATER. AWG-550 (1) Technical Specifications.
Stackable construction with wheels and handles for transport and lifting of the unit
- Outside operation
- Fully tropicalized
Transport: 16 units in a 20ft ISO container; 32 units in a 40ft ISO container.
Window to view water production; allows for the visual inspection inside the unit.
- Equipped with soft starter
- Electric and electronic box refrigerated
|Dimensions||144.2 × 124.5 × 114.5 in|
Download Technical Sheet: AWG-550 (1)
Average Water Production and Energy Consumption Per Liter/Gallon