The www.awgcontractingus.com the Moses West Foundation recognizes and is committed to your need for protection and privacy on the internet.
In general, you can visit our website (www.awgcontractingus.com the Moses West Foundation) without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. We do collect the IP addresses and domain names of visitors for site administration purposes, such as analyzing the data for trends and statistics. No personal information is obtained. Rather, patterns of usage of our various users may be tracked and monitored. We do not share statistical or aggregated nonpersonal information about our users with anyone other than Foundation staff.
When you visit www.awgcontractingus.com the Moses West Foundation may collect and store the following information about your visit:
Internet Protocol (IP) address and domain name used
The IP address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your internet service provider or directly to your computer. It is not your email address. The www.awgcontractingus.com the Moses West Foundation uses IP addresses through Google Analytics to identify and log the most common browsers used, the date and times of visits to the site, duration of visits to the site, web pages and features accessed at the site, and other websites visited immediately prior to entering the www.awgcontractingus.com the Moses West Foundation website. This information — which does not identify any visitors personally— is used to improve the content of our website and help us understand how people use the site.
Personal profile, if created by a visitor
If you choose to sign up for updates from the www.awgcontractingus.com the Moses West Foundation, we ask for your name, email address and ZIP code. The information is used to send you news and information about the www.awgcontractingus.com the Moses West Foundation and its programs, and to aggregate information of interest to you on the website. The www.awgcontractingus.com the Moses West Foundation does not rent or sell this information to any third party.
Email correspondence and survey responses
If during your visit to www.awgcontractingus.com the Moses West Foundation you participate in a survey or send an email to the www.awgcontractingus.com the Moses West Foundation via the “Contact Us” webpage, the following information will be collected: the email address and contents of the email, and any information you volunteered in response to a survey. Contents of the email message will be used to respond to your message, to assist in obtaining the information requested, or to further improve the www.awgcontractingus.com the Moses West Foundation website. Survey information will be used for the purpose designated.
“Personal information” is information about an individual that is readily identifiable to that specific individual. Personal information includes personal identifiers such as an individual’s name, address, phone number and email address. An IP number or domain name is not considered personal information.
The www.awgcontractingus.com the Moses West Foundation does not collect personal information about you unless you voluntarily participate in an activity that asks for that information, such as sending an email, signing up for our newsletters or announcements, participating in a survey, purchasing one of our products, registering for an event or donating to us. Any information so collected will be used for the purposes stated above. We will not share your information with any third party outside our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
The www.awgcontractingus.com the Moses West Foundation website does not serve cookies — a tiny text file stored on your computer by a website — to website visitors. However, third-party services, such as Google Analytics, do serve cookies. The cookie allows the site to automatically recognize you and remember content you have viewed previously. This tiny text file does not — and never will — store passwords, credit card numbers or any type of personally identifiable information whatsoever.
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via www.awgcontractingus.com/contact-us the Moses West Foundation or the phone number on our website and asking to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct/delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
If you want to unsubscribe from email lists at any time, you can do so quickly and easily by clicking on the “Unsubscribe from this list” link at the bottom of the email, or by contacting us a https://awgcontractingus.com/contact-us/
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way via third-party sites such as but not limited to, PayPal and Eventbrite. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We may modify or amend this policy in the future to better protect your information. If there are material changes to this policy, we will prominently post such changes prior to implementing the change. Questions regarding this statement should be sent to us via our contact form:www.awgcontractingus.com/contact-us or reaching out to the Moses West Foundation
EFFECTIVE DATE: August 1st 2020
The Information We Collect about You
We collect information about you directly from you and automatically through your use of our Site.
Information We Collect Directly from You. The information we collect from you depends on how you use our Site.
- To sign up for our newsletter, you must provide your name, email address, and mailing address. You may also voluntarily provide us additional information related to your request if you sign up using our online webform.
- To send us a question or otherwise contact us using our online webform, you must provide your name and email address. You may also voluntarily provide us additional information related to your inquiry.
- If you make a donation through our Site, our third-party payment processor will collect your payment information to complete the transaction, such as your name, credit or debit card information, and your billing address.
- We collect the information you provide us when you fill out a survey or questionnaire. Your disclosure of this information is voluntary.
- If you view our Site from a mobile device, we collect geolocation information about you through your mobile device.
Information We Collect Automatically. We automatically collect information about your use of our Site through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies, such as domain name, browser type and operating system, web pages you view on the Site, links you click on the Site, IP address, the length of time you visit our Site, and the referring URL or the webpages that led you to our Site. We may also collect information related to your devices, such as screen size, DOM local storage, and plugins. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we combine this information with other information we collect about you, including your personal information. Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” below for more information
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To provide our Site to you; to communicate with you about your use of our Site; to respond to your inquiries; and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Site.
- To send you email marketing about the Foundation; to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Site and for other marketing purposes.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site, both on an aggregated and individualized basis. For example, we will evaluate which features of our Site are more (or least) used by users, and we will use this information to improve the Site.
- For research and analytics purposes.
- To administer surveys and questionnaires, such as for market research.
- To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Service Providers. We disclose the information we collect from you to service providers, contractors,+ or agents who perform functions on our behalf (e.g. payment processors).
- Affiliates. We disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries.
- Third Parties.
We also disclose information in the following circumstances:
- Business Transfers. If (i) we or our affiliates are or may be acquired by, merged with, or invested in by another company, or (ii) if any of our assets are or may be transferred to another company, whether as part of a bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding or otherwise, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company. As part of the business transfer process, we may share certain of your personal information with lenders, auditors, and third-party advisors, including attorneys and consultants.
- In Response to Legal Process. We disclose your information to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your device’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Site, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities on our Site. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your device when you close your browser or turn off your device. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests as you move through our Site.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device after you have closed your browser or turned off your device. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity.
Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, but some features may not function.
Flash Local Storage Objects. We may use Flash Local Storage Objects (“Flash LSOs”) to store your Site preferences and to personalize your visit. Flash LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. Typically, you cannot control, delete, or disable the acceptance of Flash LSOs through your web browser. For more information on Flash LSOs, or to learn how to manage your settings for Flash LSOs, go to the Adobe Flash Player Help Page, choose “Global Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions. To see the Flash LSOs currently on your computer, choose “Website Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions to review and, if you choose, to delete any specific Flash LSO.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web and app pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage. We and our third-party service providers also use clear GIFs in Foundation HTML e-mails, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
Do-Not-Track. Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third-party websites.
Security of Your Personal Information
We have implemented precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee security.
Access to Your Personal Information
You may modify personal information that you have submitted by contacting us via our online webform.
What Choices Do I Have Regarding Use of My Personal Information?
We may send periodic promotional emails to you. You may opt-out of promotional emails by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving promotional emails, we may still send you emails about any services you have requested or received from us.
Children Under 13
Our Site is not designed for children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Site or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.