- Engineered to produce up to 8,400 liters / 2,200 gallons of clean water a day
- Wide range of operating conditions: 5oC-55oC; 20%-99% RH
- Three-phase; 400V/460V; 50 Hz/60 Hz.; 100A
- Treatment system and complete water filtration
- Generator with autonomy for 5 days
- Self-powered + grid connection
- Any electrical energy, including renewable
- Mobile – allows for immediate on-site water production
- Automatic switch on/off
- Internal pumping
- Water tank reserve
- Low Maintenance
- Components NSF 61 certified
- Window to view water production; allows for the visual inspection inside the unit.
- Equipped with soft starter, Internal pumping.
Note: The AWG5000 water quality meets and exceeds World Health Organization (WHO) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards.
- Additional information
- AWG5000 Production & Energy Consumption
UNLIMITED CLEAN WATER SUPPLY
The AWG5000 is the most advanced atmospheric water generator with low power consumption. Engineered to produce up to 8,400 liters / 2,200 gallons of clean water a day.
The AWG5000 unit is a complete system for providing all of your drinking water needs and is comprised of three modules:
- atmospheric water generator,
- water storage treatment, and
- auxiliary power unit.
The AWG5000 unit can be powered using either electricity or diesel, the internal diesel generator that can operate for five days without interruption. The unit is compatible with solar photovoltaic (PV) and battery storage systems and has the capability of being powered by other renewable resources and fuels such as natural gas and methane.
Powered by either the grid or off-grid by an internal generator. Operates up to five days without interruption using the diesel generator, producing 25 gallons of drinking water to 1 gallon of fuel.
Water Production is point specific. (water can be produced at location – eliminating transportation chain)
AWG unit is modular and can be scaled up for any water production output desired. (ex. 10, 20, 30 or more units
Comprised of three modules.
- Water production.
- Water treatment.
- Power production.
19 ft x 7.25 ft x 7.25 ft
AWG5000 Production Chart
95 % Relative Humidity 40ºC / 104ºF plus
350 Liters / 92 Gallons per hour
8,400 Liters / 2,219 Gallons per day
0.08 – 0.10 kWh per liter / 0.30 – 0.37 kWh per gallon
85 % Relative Humidity 30ºC / 86ºF plus
235 Liters / 36 Gallons per hour
5,640 Liters / 1,490 Gallons
16 kWh per liter / 0.60 kWh per gallon
60 % Relative Humidity 25ºC / 77ºF plus
137 Liters / 36 Gallons per hour
3,288 Liters / 868 Gallons per day
20 kWh per liter / 0.94 kWh per gallon
The production capacity is linked to environment conditions. An environment with a higher content of water vapor results in a production capacity that is greater than in a dry environment.