- Automated controls. Remote Operation
- Daily water capacity production: 550 liters a day (can produce more in certain environmental conditions)
- O-Zone Treatment system and complete water filtration
- kWh: 0.60 kWh/gallon (0.18 kWh/l)
- Wide range of operating conditions: 5ºC-55ºC; 20%-99% RH.
- Electric; 400/460 V, 3-phase, 50-60 Hz
- Power Supply: Electrical Grid and/or Generator
- Power control enclosure is NEMA type 4X
- Electric and electronic box refrigerated
- Components NSF 61 certified.
- For extreme conditions and heavy-duty use; Specific to Military Use
- Outside operation. Fully tropicalized.
- Transport: 16 units in a 20ft ISO container; 32 units in a 40ft ISO container.
- Window to view water production; allows for the visual inspection inside the unit.
- Equipped with soft starter, Internal pumping.
- Additional information
- AWG550 Production & Energy Consumption
The AWG550 is the most advanced atmospheric water generator with low power consumption. Engineered to produce up to 550 liters / 145 gallons of clean water a day.
- The AWG550 water quality meets and exceeds World Health Organization (WHO) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards.
- Efficient one-person setup, Easy transport and handling.
- Stack-able construction with wheels and handles for transport and lifting of the unit.
AWG Contracting™ engineers, designs and manufactures atmospheric water generators in the United States.
Our advanced state-of-the-art patented technology extracts water from the atmosphere, the same air we breathe,
reproducing the natural phenomenon of rain. This technology allows us to produce thousands of gallons of clean
water a day with the use of only one atmospheric water generator to provide a safe, secure, reliable and resilient
water supply by tapping the largest natural source of fresh water: the atmosphere.
Download the “Technical Brochure” AWG-550 Gen-3 Spec Sheet
|Dimensions||1442 × 1245 × 1295 mm|