Dedicated to providing pure drinking water wherever
World’s most technologically advanced industrial atmospheric water generators
atmospheric water generation (AWG) technology can supplement current sources of water or replace depleted sources of water without trading fuel for water.
The energy efficiency of this atmospheric water generators and the technology, powered by electricity or other renewable energy sources
We have the ability to harness the power from waste fuel byproducts, greenhouse gasses such as methane, and convert them into drinking water with this technology.
We supply industrial atmospheric water generation systems to large-scale military, governmental, non-governmental, and business organizations around the world.
- Atmospheric Water Generators produce water from the atmosphere in large quantities in regions with humidity as low as 20%.
- The warmer and wetter the region, the higher the content of water vapor, and the greater the water production.
- Water production facilities are constructed to meet the increasing demand for water. For example 30 AWG5000 units can produce over 20 million gallons of water a year based on environmental conditions.
- AWG units water meets or exceeds the highest water quality standards of the World Health Organization and the EPA requirements.
- A single AWG unit can produce up to 2,200 gallons / 8,400 liters of water a day with a footprint of 9 x 8 x 7 feet.
- AWG’s are able to produce water with a lower energy consumption.
- The energy efficiency of the AWG systems, powered by electricity or other renewable energy sources, is the key to the economic viability of this technology.
- A key economic advantage of AWG units is they are able to provide “point specific water production” at the site where the water is required.
- Industrial Atmospheric Water Generator reduces the environmental impact caused by the transportation of water from rapidly depleting freshwater sources by generating water near the point of consumption “point specific water production”.
- AWG technology does not produce wastes or byproducts produced in the system.
- No chemicals are used in the water generating process.
We have plotted the expected performance (energy (kWh) per gallon) based on information provided in company literature for each company including AWG Technology. The measured energy consumption per gallon of water produced for the AWG Technology System is lower than any other unit reported.
Relatively moist and warm air enters the unit, it condenses on a cool surface inside the unit, water droplets gather on a drain pan, and then those water droplets are carried away.
- 550 liters a day (can produce more in certain environmental conditions)
- kWh: 0.60 kWh/gallon (0.18 kWh/l)
Wide range of operating conditions: 5ºC-55ºC; 20%-99% RH.
Electric; 400/460 V, 3-phase, 50-60 Hz
Components NSF 61 certified.
Power Supply: Electrical Grid and/or Generator
Power control enclosure is NEMA type 4X
- Efficient one-person setup
- Easy transport and handling & Automatic switch on/off
- Treatment system and complete water filtration.
- Ultra violet protection & Internal pumping
extreme conditions and heavy-duty use; Specific to Military Use
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Stackable construction with wheels and handles for transport and lifting of the unit
- Outside operation
- Fully tropicalized
Transport: 16 units in a 20ft ISO container; 32 units in a 40ft ISO container.
Window to view water production; allows for the visual inspection inside the unit.
- Equipped with soft starter
- Electric and electronic box refrigerated
|Dimensions||144.2 × 124.5 × 114.5 in|
Download Technical Sheet: AWG-550 (1)
Average Water Production and Energy Consumption Per Liter/Gallon